A psychological disorder that results in a total diminishing of the Arab identity and glorifying anything that comes from the west.
- The person holding that virus don’t eat their traditional food because it’s “local aka yay” and cheap. But they find burger, Chinese, and cheese cake cooler to fill their bellies with.
- When going in a vacation they’d rather visit Paris, London or NYC but never begin to know more about the amazing places they got in their own country or region. In fact they think they don’t worth the visit.
- They judge those who can’t speak English, they make fun of those who can’t manage to write properly or if they mistakenly miss the punctuation or use shortcutted English. Yaaay for you for not being able to distinguish the difference between إ / أ / ئ or even know how to spell ق. You definitely know better.
- They wear anything English-labeled, preferably made in Italy, Turkey, England. But never trust talented Arab designers. I mean what do they know!
- They try to get rid of any of old traditions, their Arabic/Islamic identity and blindly following anything that speaks foreigner. They take movie stars as role models and go mimicking. Because duh, everything they do is right, and based on a civilized concepts.
- Men want to marry non Arab girls. Girls want to marry non Arab guys.
- As employers or customers they tend to hire foreign companies/employees to get their jobs done “perfectly”. Because the hell with experience, quality, with million talents who can’t find a job. What’s important is ‘all English all the time’ =/